Bright Ideas Grant Application
BRIGHT IDEAS GRANT PROCESS
Submit cover sheet with following information:
Title of Project
School Mailing Address
School Physical Address
School Phone Number
Applicant’s email address
Principal and best contact information (email or cell)
Heading on each page with Title of Project and page number
- Description of project (do not include your name, the name of your school, school mascot, county or any member of your team)
- Number of students project will benefit and how project will benefit students
- Grade levels impacted
- Explain how teamwork is involved (among faculty, students, and collaborative partners)
- Curriculum areas that grant will address (include standards with numbers and text)
- Explain what makes this project innovative and/or creative
- Project Implementation (explain how you will implement this project. If you will be assisted by others, please include what their role will be, but do not include their name or any school references. Also include a timeline for implementation.)
- Budget (Please include an itemized description of items needed for the project, quantities and costs, as well as other sources of funding. Include ONLY what will be ABSOLUTELY needed for your project. Grant requests for the full amount of $1,000 are less likely to be fully funded, so please consider your true needs when completing this section.)
Include numbers in your application as listed. For example:
1. The Brightest Idea Ever for 9th Grade;
2. 150 students will be impacted with this project and will benefit by...
Failure to follow this specific formatting may result in disqualification of your application.
Grant applications accepted May 1 - August 17, 2018. Applications can be submitted
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Bright Ideas Grant Application in subject line
- by mail to Hope Paulk, Irwin EMC, PO Box 125, Ocilla, GA 31774 (mail in time to be received by August 17!)
- in person at 915 West 4th Street, Ocilla or 158 Ocilla Hwy, Fitzgerald.
If you have any questions, please call Hope Paulk at 229-468-2311 or use above email address.