Paying My Bill
Our goal is to make your life easier by offering many ways to pay your bill.
- View and pay your bill online! To login, you will need your account number, which is located in the upper left hand section of your statement. Your account number will serve as the login and password the first time you access your account online. You will be prompted to enter a new password.
- Tired of paying one large amount once a month? You can switch your account to Advance Pay. Advance Pay is a pay-as-you-go plan that puts you in charge of your electricity. You pay no deposits, customize your payment schedule, buy electricity at your convenience, and monitor your electricity usage.
- Pay in person at one of Irwin EMC's FOUR payment locations Monday through Friday.
- Use the night deposit box 24 hours a day, seven days a week at our main office in Ocilla or at our new Fitzgerald Branch office..
- Pay by mail with check or money order using the envelope and bill stub included in your statement. Payments by check, money order, MasterCard or Visa are accepted by mail. MasterCard or Visa payments are also accepted by phone and can also be charged monthly.
- Pay every month by Automatic Bank Draft. We encourage members with checking accounts to consider having their bank account drafted monthly. You receive your statement as usual, but instead of writing a check your account is drafted for the amount of the statement on the due date. Download the form to set your account up for automatic bank draft and return to our office to get started for your next billing cycle.
- New! Use our kiosk pay site locations 24/7 at our Fitzgerald and Ashburn locations.